Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I stick my hand into his shadow, to pull the pieces from the sand.

This is so totally KICK ASS. I've been using the word way too much lately. But I love it. It fits. Anyway, I've written 6,000 words in my story!!! Holy mother of God! And that's hardly in the last twenty hours. Including the ten hours it usually takes me to sleep, the hour for exercising, the general puttering and television watching and everything else. I've spent a total of three hours on this story and it's just blooming like crazy.

I talked to Jackie yesterday and it was really nice. We went to--you guessed it--Waffle House. Hey, free coffee for an hour and they don't skimp on real creamer and sugar. No packets that I have to deal with. Makes me happy.

Anyway, we talked mainly of our other intimates. She talked about Kevin and I talked about Eddie. I also talked about my family, and how I have been really depressed recently--though I told her that it was mostly last week. How I just want to get the hell out of here. When she heard what Eddie did she... well, she wasn't happy. No one really is, but I told her what I've told all of them and that's that I'm happy with the situation as it stands and since I have no reason to be angry with him right now, neither should they. She wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea but hey, you can lead a horse to water...

That was a very, very good day though. The night before that I had a little get-together with my demi-god and we talked about some things. I got to put some of its advice to use when I was with Jackie and that ended up taking me into a place I was hoping to get to again soon and did. A very fantabulous experience.

If you doubt something too much, you doubt it into nonexistence. Do not doubt what you know, fall into it, hold it, and embrace it. Let it roll into you but do not try and control it, just let it do what it wants to you. But if you doubt that it's there, it will go away.

Mmm.

So we're not outlaws and I don't feel like the dirty mistress anymore. This is a good thing.

Oh, and a jug of mead exploded in the mud room today. Glass and alcohol has gone everywhere and now it smells like some frat boys took over our house for a party. Yech. And guess who gets to clean it up? Yeah, you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home