Saturday, August 06, 2005

I don't know what came before this precious moment...

Oh holy mother of god, there is a huge hornet outside. Stalking me. I mean, size of my pinky and bigger round. This guy is NOT KIDDING. I looked him up on the internet and he goes by the nick-name "The Cow Killer". Not a nice thing to think about. Not a nice thing.

I'm slightly grounded for disobeying my mother for the first time in a century and staying out an hour later then I should of. Of course she had to spaz the major spaz of all spaz's cause she's like that. She even went out looking for me. I mean, come one. Start thinking I'll end up in a ditch after some four hours, maybe five. But not one. So I'm grounded for a week from being able to go out at my whim. I have to tell her where I'm going, how long I'll be there, who I'll be with and what I'll be doing. Fun.

But at least it's only for a week. Figures it's when I get David's Taurus for a week.

But I was feeling all rebellious and annoyed so I stayed out past my usual time.

Okay, and, since I've got to go, here's your TWO QUOTES FOR THE DAY:

"All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind."
-Aristotle

"You have to know how to accept rejection and reject acceptance."
-Ray Bradbury

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home