Friday, August 05, 2005

God I miss waking up beside you...

Oh, I forgot to add today that as of... today... I will be starting the "Two quote of the day". I always hated it when someone did just ONE quote for the day, I always wanted more.

I figure these out by shuffling my big stack of index cards full of quotes that I write down. I have over 150, so this'll last for a while. I take out the ones I choose for the day, so there will be no repeats.

Anyway...

"The Two Quotes of the Day":

"If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want... and all that is left is a compromise."
-Robert Fritz

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
-Gandhi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home