Wednesday, October 08, 2008

So easy...

This has been one of those days where I'm seeing strange things and symbolism all over the place.

I guess it's always something I'm on the watch for, being that I write and all, but recently it has been especially prevalent. I think it has something to do, also, with reading a recent article in the Smithsonian magazine about ARG's--Alternate Reality Games--that a few thousand people play via the internet, mostly, but using clues and plot that are based in real life.

The things that are getting to me are--there's an underpass (overpass, but I'm under it) where each of the several dozen pillars has something spray-painted on it with stenciled letters. Things like; "Sun", "Up", "Around Again", "Celestial", "Right Here", "Lucky". I'm making most of those up because I can't remember it specifically, but it's really bizarre, and you can only see them if you face one certain direction.

Also, there's several chairs in my boyfriends work place, a library, that have strange two by two inch symbols carved into the corner of the wood. Some of them I almost want to say are astrology signs or else Greek letters. I've studied both of these things, and so far as I know the symbols do not match either astrology or the Greek alphabet.

And, recently, many, many, many copies of the Necronomican coming into work. Dunno why, but it seems like I'm handing one to three copies a day.

Weird shit.

Otherwise, it's business as usual. I work, I go to school, I try to have a life. I'm tired most of the time. I love the boyfriend and I still have pink hair that I've yet to show ya'll.

Much love,

-Teigra-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home