Thursday, October 02, 2008

We live in a beautiful world.

I think I've come up with a solution to my lack of privacy issue I've been feeling recently.

Since the garage has been emptied of our metal-heads, and now that we only have Roommate A's mother renting out half of it for storage, I'm thinking of making a "corner". Something that I can wall off with curtains or dark colored sheets with a small desk and perhaps my easel and paints. Somewhere near one of the outlets so that I can plug in my ancient laptop and get to writing.

I really want somewhere where I can close a door and a curtain and be virtually alone. Sometimes people go into the garage, but it's much more rare then when people are in the rest of the rooms of the house, including my own (the boyfriend is in here all the bloody time, gr). So I'm thinking of going to Goodwill, finding a cheap desk and a cheap (comfortable) chair, and some curtains, and setting this up. Once I get approval from the roomies of course.

The thing is, I need to get back to writing again. I miss writing, I haven't been writing as much as I should any more. I can feel it like a wellspring inside of me right now, bubbling and near to overflowing, but with little area to go.

Plus, there's something about basement or warehouse-esque areas that really get my creative juices going.

That's all I can think of to write for now. I've got some stressy things going on, but I really don't want to elaborate. Nothing earth-shattering. Not that any of it ever is. Just random, petty shit.

Stay sane, everyone,

-Teigra-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home