Thursday, August 28, 2008

...

Holy fucking shit all,

On an off chance, I put down on my AIM buddy list my stepbrothers long ago s/n. And I mean from more then ten years ago long time ago. I figured that it was a lost cause, that I wouldn't find him or anything...

BUT LO AND FUCKING BEHOLD, there he is.

So on the morning before my first day of work I'm trembling in little bare feet, barely able to type, catching up with a brother I haven't talked to in over two years.

...

And as an FYI, my "brother" is mostly terminology at this point. We do not have a blood or marital tie that binds us. I still think of him as a brother though.

Yay!

I cannot begin to describe how much I've missed him.

And sorry for not posting yesterday, I really should have, but I felt like there was nothing to say. I may make up for it by two posts today. Who knows?

-Teigra-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home