Monday, August 07, 2006

I don't know how to live, but I got a lot of toys.

"Voila! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance, a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers must verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V."
-V For Vendetta

You know, if my name started with a V, that would be a really cool way to introduce myself at parties.

However! That doesn't mean I will be stopped by introducing myself in this fashion, or shouting it out in public at any moment that I deem it appropriate. Now I just need to memorize it.

Le sigh.

Things are looking rather complicated right now. I'm spiraling in a great little vortex that barely ripples the water of the big pond, but things are fast-forwarding like nothing I've ever seen before. Still, not that I don't appreciate its own subtle beauty, I am also held stunned by things I have said, done, and things other people have said and done.

I'm on the precipice of making a horrible mistake. Knowing that it will happen doesn't make me feel any more confident about it. In fact, it makes me feel lousy.

I'm a completely rational person at most times, but you catch me alone and I turn into something odd almost without thinking it.

And that's how you can see the future. You catch yourself alone, and you find out how you react, and suddenly you realize what is going to happen and you are powerless to stop it. Why? Not because you're a bad person or its a bad situation, but because that's just the way it goes. There is no stopping it, and you're as cornered as a tiger in a cage.

Teigra Vivienne Harper.

We all know it's a fake name, but that's not to stop it from its meaning, and its truthfulness.

Even if the meaning of something is evident to the person, it is sometimes not evident to anyone else.

Have a wonderful time with it,

-Teigra

“Writing is a form of personal freedom. It frees us from the mass identity we see in the making all around us. In the end, writers will write not to be outlaw heroes of some underculture but mainly to save themselves, to survive as individuals.”
-Don Delillo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home