Thursday, August 03, 2006

I left it all behind, those things I used to do

Oh, wow, I'm having a much better by about 250% day then the last few.

Why?

Visit my writing blog and you'll see why. I'm having a completely wonderful time with it all, you know. Writing has never been so much fun.

I ended up getting there by lying on my back on the little cot I have in my sisters room, staring up at the ceiling, and I felt that something move over me. You know the something. And I smiled and said, "OK. Do with me what you will."

Such simple actions lead to the most complex reactions. What do you know?

Anyway; I'm occupying myself with the usual today until nighttime falls, and then its back to writing. I'm keeping myself re-inspired on a nightly basis by going on half hour to hour long walks.

I've never seen so many flowers, and smelled such good perfumes as I do in these streets. I keep finding lavender, and I keep stealing it from peoples front yards.

But is it really theirs? Do they really cause the seed to grow, or do they simply help it on its way?

My father asked that of me in context to my pet snakes the other day. Speaking of which, this weekend I'm going to take a bunch of pictures with my fathers digital camera. Of me, of my snakes, my projects and all that goodness. I really want to show off Cero and Mordred to the online public, because they are such beautiful things. Maybe I'll take pictures of them while they're eating. That would be nifty.

I'll just have to put them in a clear container so I can get some good shots of them.

Oh, wow, I'm simply rolling in joy right now. I really do think I'm a slightly if not extremely manic personality. I have my all-time lows and my all-time highs. I'm at an all-time high right now. But then again, I've had more highs since I've been here then lows.

Maybe I am bi-polar.

Um...

Who cares about all that crap, anyway? I don't.

It's not like I "can't live with myself".

So take care, and look up at the sky tonight, cause I'll be looking up too, and staring at the stars and thinking about the same thing.

Plus, the stars have been gorgeous recently, and it’s a shame I don't have anyone to share them with.

Toodles,

-Teigra

"Be sure that it is not you that is mortal, but only your body. For that man whom your outward form reveals is not yourself; the spirit is the true self, not that physical figure which and be pointed out by your finger."
-Cicero

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home