Thursday, July 27, 2006

It's all Voodoo: Picture time.

Holy crap I just realized something... I have an outrageous amount of pictures on the internet, and I haven't shown any of them to this here blog site. Well, I know at least one person that would be appreciative of it and, since I have nothing else to do, why the hell not? Here you go:


1. My Cat (Maxwell House Coffee) and HIS Dog. (Kellog)

2. My friend, Nikki

3. My friend, Matthew. (Flamingly Gay one)

4. Two years ago; Moi. Before I cut my hair.

5. 16 months ago, after I cut my hair

6. Dunno when, but about 2 years + ago.

7. Right after I cut my hair. The day after. Probably February last year.

And that's that for now. My pictures really do need to be updated now that I am much a-smaller and much longer in the hair department.

Ah, well, I get to those around my birthday. Cause at that point I can wear whatever I damn well please and no one's pegged with minor assault charges. Hip hip, hooray.

Toodles,

-Teigra

1 Comments:

Blogger D.B. Echo said...

Hooray, indeed!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home