Wednesday, July 19, 2006

But my mind is made up and I'll never let you in again.

Everyone should contact me because they love me.

babateigra@yahoo.com

Because I'm lazy when it comes to writing e-mails, and I've been trying, so try me. Um... if that made any sense, I'm very happy for you.

I'm tired but I'm about to go running again. I am shedding away the inches. *fist pump*. Friday I get my snakes some fuzzies and pinkies (baby mice) and then on Saturday I get to see Eddie. Cha cha ya ya. Yay. Woot.

Running kicks ass. Especially around here, because there's that thrill of, "Oh shit, I might get mugged".

Yes, that seriously DOES amuse me. I do not know why. But it does.

And then there's the fact that I just finished about 3500 words of writing all in one fell swoop, so I'm all kinds of loopty crazy weird right now. And I've only had four hours of sleep. Why do I do this to myself? Because I'm weird. Because I love to. Because I am Teigra. And Teigra is mighty, mighty girl.

I am ALMOST legal. Fist pump! FIST PUMP LIKE MAD!!!

I will post a picture of myself perhaps on my eighteenth birthday, because by then I'll be officially smaller and sexier and wonderfull-er. And now, I smell popcorn.

Hurrah! Popcorn!

Things are still weirdly freaky, but that's OK. I'm in my skin now. I like my skin. In fact, I love my skin.

So toodle-de-do my fine fellows, I'm off to go a-running.

Oh, and, I PROMISE I will talk less like an idiotic teenager next time I post an entry. But right now, you know how it goes when you get excited. Yout get weirdly immature. *Shrugs* I do not know why, honest.

Toodles.

1 Comments:

Blogger D.B. Echo said...

Mmmmm, almost legal.

Word verification wird: zglnturf (I think). The newest thing in artificial playing surfaces.

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home