Monday, January 16, 2006

When this little girl came and sat next to me...

I nearly stayed in California the other day and I wish to god I had stayed. Dear me god I wish I had stayed.

V is the sweetest little thing in the fucking world.

I miss the little one like none other.
Except one.

And they're tied right now. I want both of them like nothing I've ever wanted before. I want a family, of sorts. I want other peoples family to come pilling into a bed with me and wrap me in warmth. I don't want to go to an empty bed. I want someone alive and warm sleeping next to me.

Not for the sex--definitely not, in many cases--just for the comfort. Who of my age has had that comfort, longed for it like I do? Just to be able to trust someone enough to lay next to them, wrap yourself around them, and hold them until they and you fall to sleep. Wake up next to their morning breath and they've moved away in the night, but it doesn't matter, because they were there.

That is what I want.

Fortunate fool.
She's just too good to be true.
She's such a fortunate fool
She's just so mmmm, mmmm....
-Jack Johnson.

Listen and love.

I start school in two days. Bound to be interesting shit popping up and since my computer is FINALLY working, I can get around to blogging like usual. Maybe work on getting my NAKED NINJA domain name and comic up and running.

Don't hold your breath. <--I say that a lot.

For now, I leave you with this, even though I've quoted it before, it's been running through my head like mad:

BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD.
-Ghandhi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home