Sunday, September 04, 2005

If you can't hold on--hold on.

I am so sick.

And not in that way, you sick bastards.

As in, head cold, runny nose, extremley sore throat and a big "fuck you" attitude.

I tried to mow the lawn today and it was just not working out. I was feeling way too sickly, and when I was sleeping I couldn't breathe for long periods and I'd wake up with a jolt. It feels like shit when you wake up gasping with a sore throat, by the way.

However, I think I actually look pretty sexy when I'm sick. All pale and the freckles stand out nicely and there's a bit of red around my eyes, yeah but... you'd have to see it. I look all weak and helpless and if that's your thing then I really got that going right now.

I am in need of some lovin right now, though, and it is in extremley short supply.

Argh.

Ith.

I watched "The Prince and the Showgirl" and "Finding Neverland" today. The... Showgirl is a Marilyn Monroe flick and so I got to drool and think about how much I would look like her if I lost some weight. Seriously. No. You don't get it. Seriously. SERIOUSLY. I so got that all going.

And then Finding Neverland was all write-ey and Depp-ey and that was nice. So I had fun watching/laughing/crying to that flick. It was the first time I've seen it and I'd wanted to see it as soon as it came out in theatres. Poor little me. Whatever.

Argity, I feel like crap. Too much sick. Damn whoever did this to me...

Two quotes:

"Whatever you do will be insignificant; but it is very important that you do it."
-Gandhi

"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last you create what you will."
-George Bernard Shaw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home