Friday, September 02, 2005

Love of mine, someday you will die, but I'll be close behind

Hello everyone! Wish me happy birthday!

*silence*

*crickets*

THANK YOU!!!

What did I do for my birthday you ask? Oh, I went to work. Came home, ate out at Longhorn, then went out to my friends house and created SIMS characters and invited Nikki with me to RenFest tomorrow. Yay. I'm going to RenFest. *snoopy dance*

Now I'm cleaning my bathroom top-to-bottom and next my room so I CAN go to RenFest. It's my mothers requirments since I'll be gone and unable to help put down the new floors.

That's alright, though, I don't mind. This is seventeen, the middle between the license and the legal. It's not exactly a big event. I'll have much, much more to celebrate next year and I will. Damn it.

I got $100 and a nice dinner for my birthday. I'm getting my paycheck friday after next. Then I shall have more money. I spent $40 buying some... stuff...

*coughcoughvibraterscoughcough*

*loosens tie and clears throat*

Yes, well, I'll be spending the rest of it tomorrow. Yes, I will.

Heeheehee.

Here are your two quotes for the day:

"None but a coward ever boasts that he has never known fear."
-Edmund Burke

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to judge a mans charcter, give him power."
-Abraham Lincoln

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home