Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I see all the young believers

Yay! I have a deviantart gallery! Wooting.

I've had it for a long, long time, but I just couldn't figure out the stupid thing until now.

Here:

http://tessitore.deviantart.com/

Go visit it and leave comments because I am kick ass. Yes, I am.

I woke up this morning kind of strangely. I could have sworn someone was screaming in my ear. This place is really getting to me and in a really bad way. Talking to Eddie last night really helped, but... meh, I just want to go to class right now.

Speaking of class, I had a kickass art class. However, it amazed me how many people seemed really dead in the water. I mean... wow. Talk about no class participation. I thought it would have been more interesting. I felt kind of sorry for the insturcter. He seemed kind of anxious that there were no good responces from the general student bod. Except for me, in the back of the class...

But I think I'll do okay in that class. More then okay, I think I'll ace it.

Two hours until my english class and then I have algebra tonight until sometime around ten-ish.

I keep calling the guy with my truck, too. He says he's going to deliver it to my house but said it'd be by noon, so I'm a little antsy. I can't stress enough how much I need to get there... you know.

You know, I did the math, and with all the gas that the truck is sucking up at the current price, we'd be better off to sell the truck, buy a compact car with better mileage and rent a pickup when we needed one. How'a bout that? Considering I'm now going to start taking up about 3 tanks of gas a week--which adds up to about $150. Oh yeah. That's how much.

I really need to talk about this to mom. I CANNOT make enough to support this much gas use. And ten miles to the gallon is ridiculous.

Mer... grumble, grumble, rar.

Alright, that's it. Here's your two quotes for the day:

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself."
-Unknown

"If you hate someone, you hate something in them that is a part of yourself. What isn't part of us does not disturb us."
-Hermann Hessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home