Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Be my reminder that I am not alone in this body.

Well, things have been going. Not necessarily well and not necessarily horrid. I've filled out some applications for jobs, I went to an interview yesterday at the CVS Pharmacy. The lady likes me, but she's scared of too many restrictions if she hires a sixteen year old, so she said she would call me back. I'm not really holding my breath, but it was still a very good interview.

Maybe one of the other places will call me back. Who knows? I've filled out a lot of those "80 Questions" survey things. Like, "Is it OK for a good employee to steal a few dollars from the company once in a while?"

I hate those questions. They're so degrading.

And since there has been nothing more of significance in my life that I can think of, I'll just give you the two quotes of the day:

"It is our choices that show what we truly are far more then our abilities."
-J.K. Rowling

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one."
-Elbert Hubbard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home