Sunday, August 14, 2005

I dont care how you get to me, just get to me.

David is back home and already things are looking a little better. It's nice to be able to talk through problems with someone else that I consider pretty much a parent. Someone that I complain about my mother with that will sympathize, and at the same time will be able to throw some actual sense into the equation. I know that I usually lead myself by my emotions, and he's able to calm that down a bit. It's very nice.

I had a long talk with Eddie last night which was quite lovely. We talked about all sorts of things, namely the relationship thing, and I told him about some of my recent self-quests into my mind and workings of what I think of relationships and love, and how I've been able to see past many of the stereotypes and feelings that I "think I should have" that things like the television and books and people tell me is what I should feel. It's onto a self-discovery of how I feel about relationships and love.

Something to that affect.

But we got off the phone right as David came home with mom and David gave me Eddie's present. Which ended up giving me almost instant inspiration and crazy dreams. It looks almost exactly like that rock I was showing Eddie, my little "soul rock" as I consider it, that the lady gave me in San Francisco. Except that this was much more special, and I ended up rolling it around in my hands and examining every aspect of it and thinking some strange and choppy inspirational lines in my head.

Plus the letter was just sweet as anything, and I ended up reading it a couple times over. It's the first actual letter from a lover I've gotten, so it was very special to me.

When I woke up this morning, early this morning around 6 o' clock, I picked up his gift and held it and went to bed again and ended up falling asleep holding it. Waking up again holding it. Miraculously. Usually I loose even my pillows if I end up clutching them, I'm a very restless sleeper.

David found out about my plans, and he told me he has plans of his own, though I haven't pried yet. Later, when mother isn't hanging all over him--which is already going away--we'll have a talk.

I think that's it.

Your two quotes for the day:

"Laughter gives us distance. It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it, and then walk away."
-Bob Newhart

"A good scare is worth more to a man then good advice."
-Anonymous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home