Friday, September 23, 2005

And I don't like what it means, cause I know there is more to come.

Brought to you by McFonald's (Get in and get out, you fat bastards) and Viewers Like You, we bring you a special edition of "A Totally Random Affair".

Weeeeelcome, Ladies and Gentlemen, to "Three Minutes in My Head".

Begin.

Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex--
Vibraters--
Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex--
Mmmm, chicken fingers.
Stupid customer. The poor newscasters my ass. Ever heard of a newscaster dying while shooting something? In the US???
Fuck me blind.
I hate Bush, I hate Bush, I hate--
I like my bush...
Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex--
Fuck Jesus. Fuck him in the ass with a serrated edge. Fuck him up the bloody ying-yang.
Nah, Jesus is cool. Jesus is cool. I just don't like his followers. Jesus and I are good.
Stillll.... fuck what he stands for.
The edited version.
Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex--
I have a lovely pair of coconuts.
It's not easy having a knife and no one to sink it into.
Quickly--there's only one chicken finger left! Dive! Dive!
Serenity is awesome. I need to make a costume...
I love sex 'cause it's sooooo delicious.
I love this weather, I love this weather I love--
I love him.
Sex, sex, sex...
FUCK KEVIN UP THE ASS WITH A BASEBALL BAT.
Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex...
There was never a good war or a bad peace.
I love sex cause it's sooooo delicious. Soooooo....
Mmmmm...
I'm dating a gangster from the twenties. Yes I am.
Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex.
Ewww, I'm not dating an old guy. Gross. He came in a time machine you dipshits.
I have big boobs.
Sex, sex, sex...
This is not the end of the world, get over it.
Winning the lottery would be nice.
I need to start writing again.
Zombie girl painted in gold, zombie girl painted in gold.
Fix a car up and make it fly.
Sex.
I don't like to hate.
Naming something takes away its powers.
I want dogs. Lots of dogs. Big ones.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think."
-Adolf Hitler

"No act of kindness no matter how small is ever wasted."
-Aesop

1 Comments:

Blogger D.B. Echo said...

I have warned my friends that they should never ask me to tell them what I am thinking at any given moment, because if they were to know, they would be suddenly fraught with indecision over whether to kill me or themselves first, to make the knowledge go away.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home