Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm not caving, and I have not forgotten that this blog exists.

It's finals week -- I'm not only studying, I'm trying to make some extra cash and managing the ridiculous amounts of questions on the stuff I'm selling... really, how many questions can you ask about Sailor Moon DVD's???... as well as studying a zombie RPG book to memorize the rules and then create a scenario for my game that I'll be running at KublaCon over the weekend of the 22nd.

Also, I may soon be a foster for some kittens.

And my boyfriend and I are going between love/sex/passion/cuddles and hate/annoyed/frustrated/growling.

I'm also looking for a second job.

And I'm trying to finish reading the "just for fun" books.

And I'm so very, very behind on my homework.

Expect to hear from me more after the 26th.

Always, and in much general duress,

Teigra

2 Comments:

Blogger D.B. Echo said...

Good luck with everything. I'm looking to foster some kittens myself, if my snatch-and-grab is successful tomorrow. If I can catch their mother, too, she's getting spayed - this is her third litter in as many years, and the neighborhood is getting overrun with her offspring. Just in case they're not yet weaned, it will also be useful to have a built-in feeding station.

12:32 PM  
Blogger D.B. Echo said...

...well, by "foster" I mean "steal from their mother and become their adoptive parent."

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home